The reason why I am selling everything is because my family is moving soon, and I will have no place to store the boat and trailer for free.
1) 14' Valco aluminum fishing boat (registration current) great condition
2) Trailer (registration current) great condition, wheels and tires in great condition
3) Evinrude 15hp outboard (runs well) NEW impeller, NEW fuel pump, and NEW water pump installed. Buyer will need to bolt the prop section back onto the outboard. See pic.
4) NEW plastic 3 gallon modern gas tank and new fuel line.
5) NEW fuel pump installed on outboard.
5) Original (rare) vintage 6 gal Evinrude metal gas tank and parts (tank in great condition, but needs new seals) (these vintange tanks can go for $200-$300 on eBay).
6) Shakespeare 25 Electric outboard trolling motor with NEW truck battery (encased with lid) and battery tender.
7) Older Shakespeare depth sounder and fish finder (not sure how it works)
8) Scotty Strongarm downrigger - hardly used, great condition!
NOTE: I was originally offering the poles and tackle with the boat, but some people in my family want it.
Honest Disclosure - This is a great fishing boat in fantastic condition offered at a fair price. However, while installing the new water pump, one of the (4) bolts that holds the water pump on broke off in the hole. It's not a big deal, but someone with a good tap and die set could get the sheared bolt out, then the prop half of the outboard will need to be bolted back onto the top part of the outboard. It's a simple job, - but it isn't done yet. See pics.
PLEASE NOTE: I may be willing to negotiate with fair people that are truly interested, but I will ignore the low ballers who aren't really in the market to buy, and are just lookie-loos!!!!